FCA Maryland Lacrosse

Your cart is empty

Towson University Play Day

March 25, 2017:

TEAMS - 2025 Blue

The 2025 FCA MD Team had a great opportunity to visit Towson University on Saturday March 25. The team arrived to campus and received a tour or the Towson Athletic Facilities, following the tour the team was escorted to the field where the players were able to form a tunnel for the Towson Tigers to run through as they took the field to play their game against the Denver Pioneers. Following the game, the 2025 team took part in a round robin game against the Lax World 2025 team and a program from Syracuse, NY. 

FCA MD thanks the Towson Tigers for having us to campus for the day!


47 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
naturally like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of
your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems
and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I'll surely
come back again.

Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 2:34 AM

2. wrote:
Hello to every , since I am in fact keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly.
It consists of fastidious data.

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 2:32 PM

3. wrote:
Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress
because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another
platform. I would be great if you could point me in the
direction of a good platform.

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 4:33 AM

4. wrote:
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that
they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having
side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 2:12 AM

5. wrote:
My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page
and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following
you. Look forward to looking over your web page for a
second time.

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 10:46 PM

6. wrote:
What's up, all the time i used to check webpage posts here
in the early hours in the break of day, because i like to find out more and more.

Sat, June 8, 2019 @ 3:29 AM

7. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get
that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual
appearance. I must say you've done a awesome job with this.
Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me
on Safari. Excellent Blog!

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 9:07 PM

8. wrote:
I know this web site offers quality depending content and
other material, is there any other web page which provides
these kinds of stuff in quality?

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 7:52 AM

9. wrote:
Very good information. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
I've saved as a favorite for later! plenty of fish natalielise

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 8:02 AM

10. wrote:
If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies therefore he must be pay a
visit this site and be up to date everyday.

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 5:08 AM

11. wrote:
Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand
out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 9:40 PM

12. wrote:
Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this
site, and piece of writing is really fruitful in favor of
me, keep up posting such articles.

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 8:32 AM

13. wrote:
It is not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i
am browsing this site dailly and get fastidious information from here every day.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 8:23 AM

14. wrote:
Wonderful post however , I was wondering if you could write
a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit
further. Cheers!

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 3:15 PM

15. wrote:
Excellent post. I was checking continuously
this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specially
the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking
this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Thu, September 5, 2019 @ 5:02 AM

16. wrote:
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 11:12 PM

17. wrote:
Hi there to every one, it's in fact a nice for
me to pay a quick visit this website, it includes priceless Information.

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 6:22 PM

18. wrote:
Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally,
and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not came about earlier!

I bookmarked it.

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 8:57 AM

19. wrote:
Great blog here! Also your website loads up very fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 2:28 PM

20. espn.com/activate wrote:
I am usually to running a blog and i actually recognize your content.

Wed, November 6, 2019 @ 3:12 AM

21. wrote:
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Superb work!

Thu, November 21, 2019 @ 1:40 AM

22. wrote:
What i do not realize is in fact how you are no longer really much more well-favored than you might be now.
You're very intelligent. You know therefore significantly with regards to this matter, produced
me for my part believe it from so many numerous
angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated unless it is
one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great.
All the time care for it up!

Thu, November 21, 2019 @ 6:19 PM

23. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your
intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening
to read?

Wed, November 27, 2019 @ 2:45 PM

24. wrote:
I've read several excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much effort you put to create
this kind of excellent informative site.

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 4:47 AM

25. wrote:
Hi there, I check your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep
it up!

Mon, December 9, 2019 @ 2:04 PM

26. wrote:
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.

I am quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!

Good luck for the next!

Mon, December 30, 2019 @ 5:32 AM

27. wrote:
When someone writes an post he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her
mind that how a user can understand it. Thus
that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!

Tue, December 31, 2019 @ 3:13 PM

28. wrote:
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of
content so people could connect with it better. Youve got
an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Wed, January 1, 2020 @ 5:47 AM

29. wrote:
For most up-to-date information you have to pay a
visit the web and on world-wide-web I found this website as a best
site for newest updates.

Fri, January 24, 2020 @ 4:11 PM

30. wrote:
Thanks to my father who stated to me about this webpage, this webpage
is genuinely amazing.

Fri, January 24, 2020 @ 6:44 PM

31. wrote:
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest
of the site is also very good.

Sat, January 25, 2020 @ 8:51 AM

32. wrote:
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you
ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog visitors have complained
about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
in Opera. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

Sat, January 25, 2020 @ 5:37 PM

33. wrote:
hey there and thank you for your information – I've
certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site,
as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could
get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances
times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could
damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a
lot more of your respective fascinating content.

Ensure that you update this again soon.

Sat, January 25, 2020 @ 6:10 PM

34. wrote:
Hello there, I discovered your blog by means of Google at the same time as searching for a
related topic, your web site got here up, it looks great.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hi there, simply changed into aware of your weblog
via Google, and located that it is truly informative.
I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you proceed this
in future. Lots of other folks will likely be benefited from your
writing. Cheers!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 1:16 PM

35. wrote:
Hi there! This post could not be written any better!
Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept preaching about this. I will send this article to him.
Pretty sure he will have a great read. Many
thanks for sharing!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 1:32 PM

36. wrote:
Normally I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it!
Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great
article.

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 2:09 PM

37. wrote:
Fastidious answer back in return of this matter with real arguments and
explaining the whole thing regarding that.

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 2:29 PM

38. wrote:
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really
informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful
if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 2:29 PM

39. wrote:
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 2:33 PM

40. wrote:
What's up, after reading this awesome paragraph
i am also delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 2:35 PM

41. wrote:
You are so interesting! I do not believe I've truly
read anything like that before. So good to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this subject.
Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 2:52 PM

42. wrote:
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else
know such detailed about my difficulty. You're wonderful!
Thanks!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 3:06 PM

43. wrote:
Greetings! I've been reading your website for a long time
now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 3:10 PM

44. wrote:
Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?

Thanks for your time!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 3:10 PM

45. wrote:
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30
foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 3:21 PM

46. wrote:
The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with
someone!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 3:41 PM

47. wrote:
Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
say I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums
that deal with the same subjects? Thank you
so much!

Mon, January 27, 2020 @ 4:06 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Website Buttons
Website Buttons-3
Website Buttons-2
Website Buttons-4

PLEASE FOLLOW FCA MD BOYS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS TO STAY UP TO DATE AND CONNECTED TO ALL OF OUR CLUB EVENTS!